Generating Leads Using Offline and Online Promotion
Your goal as an online marketer is to increase the number of individuals reaching your website, improving qualified lead counts, and ultimately generating more sales. As an entrepreneur engaged in lead gen, you must be creative with your efforts, and open to both offline and online promotion.
Most websites offer something slightly different and unique. You should take this into consideration when developing your marketing plan, and develop a site that mirrors your own individuality and unique qualities. Think about what attracts people to you to understand what might attract them to your website. By grasping the elements of your own personal magnetism you can improve your understanding of marketing. By getting out of the office, you can learn more about what interests potential customers from their own mouths.
By connecting with a market, you can establish a loyal audience who will not only become repeat users, but ones who will actively promote your work to their networks.
Many online marketers make the grave mistake of ignoring offline promotion. In addition to your website itself, there are various other things you can do to boost your lead generation capabilities.
Here are a few good places to start:
1. Print your web address on your business card.
2. Use Meetup.com to find local groups that meet about your areas of interest. You will meet new people, establish connections, and grow your network.
3. Stay in contact with your friends and past and current customers by routinely delivering useful information and opinions via email and print newsletters.
4. Participate in workshops and classes to expand your reach and show your expertise.
1. Submit guest posts to influential websites to become a recognized expert in your field.
2. Add your web address to your email signature. Doing so will amount to free advertising with every interaction.
3. Regularly pose questions to your contact list asking if anyone needs help. This will help you know who is in need of your services.
4. Participate in online forums, chats, and message boards.